PLATAN BASICS - Basic course for service on communication systems Platan Prima, Micra and Libra
We invite you to take part in the training courses offered by the InfoTel Training Center:
- Course duration: 3 days.
- Place of the course: the training center of the InfoTel company.
- Course date: as the group is completed.
- Course language: Ukrainian / Russian.
Our Training Center is the only official training center in Ukraine authorized by Platan Sp. z o.o., Poland. Participants are issued educational documentation certified by the manufacturer.
Upon completion of the training courses, the participants are issued with the certificate which is established with the international standard on the completion of the courses.
The communications engineers, operating PLATAN PBXs and network administrators.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- install and configure the communication platforms PLATAN Prima, Micra, Libra
- install and use ISDN terminals and IP equipment
- install and configure the peripheral boards and modules
- program the basic functions of PBX PLATAN
- Will have knowledge of basic operating procedures
Preliminary preparation level:
- Knowledge of the basics of the digital telephony
- Knowledge of Windows XP
- Basic knowledge of LAN and IP technology
- Basic knowledge of VoIP
- General characteristics of the communication systems Platan
- Hardware overview of IP PBX Prima, Micra and IP PBX Server Libra
- Central modules of the systems
- Peripheral modules of the systems
- Power supply systems
- Call registration, Agent 001 & Agent 002
- Special functions and applications (Info lines, IVR, LCR, SIP-Trunk, GSM)
- Basic VoIP Components in IP PBX Server Libra
- Installation of Micra & Libra systems and ZR uninterruptible power supply unit in the telecommunication cabinet
- Features and functionality of Platan Intelligent Networking (PIN)
- Special functions and applications (server Platan CTI)
- Licensing and configuration
- Configuration of the systems of the required subscriber capacity
- Overview of the application and settings of the terminal devices (IP and analog telephones)
- Initial commissioning of systems
- Practice in programming systems
- Service and maintenance
You can find out more detailed information on the planned courses in the Course Catalog (sent on request), or you can download it from the link:
Vladimir Melnichuk will be able to answer all questions concerning the Training Center based on InfoTel, tel. +38 (044) 520 20 30
Send a request